Some friends who happen to have great life stories, author skills, or both. A few blogs and websites, just for you.
- Lynn Vincent – If you’ve ever read Same Kind of Different As Me or Heaven Is For Real, you know what kind of a master writer and storyteller Lynn is. I took her four-day class at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference, and she’s a dang good teacher, too.
- Kathi Lipp – With a passion for decluttering, organizing and teaching you how to love your man, this fantastic woman will motivate you and make you laugh, all at the same time.
- Natalie Falls – When her son was born with Down Syndrome, she decided to chronicle her journey to encourage others in the same boat. Her honesty and fun family pics are a breath of fresh air.
- Christine Ingebretson – Ever seen a woman preach? No, I mean really preach. Christine’s passion for life, foster-adoption, the Word of God, and women’s hearts extends beyond events and conferences. I’ve known this rockstar since the 80s when we both lived at Mount Hermon and had big bangs.
- Joshua Becker – He and his wife are the team behind the Becoming Minimalist website. He’s filled with great ideas and an inspirational story. Favorite quote: “Owning less is far more beneficial than organizing more.” Do you have a sudden urge to weed out? I know–me too.
- Robin Jones Gunn – Best known for the popular Christy Miller series for teens and Sisterchicks novels, this lovely lady has written 90 books and lives in Hawaii. Hello!
- Tricia Goyer – With a heart for teen moms, Tricia has written over 50 books. And she mothers and homeschools ten children. Need I say more? Ten.
- Molly Parker – Writer, editor, content creator, step instructor, and toy designer’s wife are just a few titles Molly carries around these days. She has a way with words and will stop at nothing for cake. Double bonus… we grew up going to camp together and finally reunited a few years ago!
- Joanne Bischof – Besides being a fun person, Joanne is a Carol Award and two-time Christy Award-finalist. She writes deeply layered fiction that tugs at the reader’s heartstrings from the mountains of Southern California.
- Jerry B. Jenkins – The author of 186 books, including the best selling Left Behind series, he also runs the Jerry Jenkins Writers Guild. And the ideas just keep flowing….
- Bill Myers and Bill Myers Books.com (for kids) – The Adventures of McGee and Me claims this man as the creator. And the kids go wild. Adults do, too… this guy brings life to the party.